Please visit Facebook for our latest updates: The Community Project: Ethiopia
Your Donation Makes a Big Difference
Buy a Wheelbarrow ($50) Enable the transporting of soil for the community gardens.
Construct a Hand-Washing Station ($2,200). Good sanitation is key to good health.
Finance a Floor ($1,200). Concrete that will be the foundation of our classrooms.
Build the Teachers Composting Latrine ($8,000). These are eco-friendly and a major improvement in sanitation, recycling the waste as compost, back to the nutrient poor soil.
Sponsor a Classroom ($12,500). Each classroom building has 4 classrooms which will be the home of learning for generations.
Major Donor to MicroEnterprise ($20,000). You’ll have a 20% share in the community center.
Sponsor a School Block ($50,000). Four classrooms, all in a row, that will educate 200-300 kids every day for many years to come.
Creative Fundraising (all donations are tax-deductible!)
- Planning a birthday party for yourself or someone else? Take your or their age and multiply it by 10 (or 100!) as a fundraising goal.
- Get your organization, work department, club, sorority or fraternity to sponsor an entire classroom or school building of 4 classrooms.
- Make a pitch to have the village community project be the beneficiary of your company’s annual fundraiser for making the world a whole lot better.
- Offer your 5k, 10k, or marathon run as a fundraiser for The Community Project: Ethiopia.
- Find an Ethiopian food restaurant (or any restaurant) willing to donate funds per-meal (or a percentage per-dinner-check) and invite all your friends!
- Find people with houses or fun services to donate. Then: auction off a couple of nights in a cabin the woods and throw in a dogsled ride. The sky’s the limit!